Annually, we are required to verify and update vendor/contractor information on behalf of our community associations. Therefore, all outside vendors/contractors providing services in our associations must submit an information form along with proof of insurance (Certificate of Insurance), county or state license and a completed Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification)

We ask that you complete the enclosed information form and W-9 return in the enclosed self-addressed envelope. In addition, we ask that you provide a certificate of insurance, workers compensation and a copy of your current license

For the certificate of insurance, Minimum Coverages must include:

  • General Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 annual aggregate
  • Automobile Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence
  • Workers Compensation – Statutory Limits
  • Umbrella Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence

In addition, a separate Additional Insured Endorsement to the service provider’s insurance policy must also be issued. This Additional Insured Endorsement must name the association and Garrison Property Services, LLC.

Please remember, if you sub-contract any work within the association, that contractor must also provide the above information.

Thank you for partnering with Garrison Property Services for servicing the needs of our community associations.

Download the vendor information form Here